Twin Cam and Softail Front Pucks And Rear Air Ride Package – Available in Polished or High Gloss Black Finish
Our Twin Cam and Softail Front Pucks And Rear Air Ride Package is made from the same quality components as our Bleed Feed system. This system allows you to control your ride height while remaining easily adjusted at the flip of a switch for complete comfort for the riders weight or road conditions. Softail application gives up to approximately 4” to 5” of lift depending on stock or after market application.
The system includes:
- Two air pucks machined from 6061 T-6 billet aluminum.
- Machined stainless steel rods and end caps.
- Stainless steel splashguard complete with air-control valve assembly fastened to it.
- DOT- approved 1/4” line and fitting
- Switch harness.
- Air compressor.
- Hardware and line cutter.
- System comes complete with one year warranty.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- *ABS applications may vary due to installation.
- Min. Retracted 9”
- Max. Extended 11”
- Rear Lift: 5”
- Shock Travel: 2”
- Diameter: 2 3/4”
- View all Front Air Ride products.
The Bleed Feed is not the only system in the Platinum Air Suspension line-up as it also offers the Simple system, which features the same high-level of componentry as the Bleed Feed but does not offer rebound control. However, users are still able to control the ride height through pump and release pressure. The most popular of the Bleed Feed kits is the unit designed for use on FL Bagger models, and like all of Platinum’s offerings there is a wide choice of finishes on the shocks. As standard there is the option of chrome, polished, powder coated or satin finishes and by special request powder coating in the specific color choice of the customer.
View our complete catalog.
There are no reviews yet.