Bleed Feed Air Suspension Kit for Harley Twin Cam / Softail – Available in Polished or High Gloss Black Finish
Our Bleed Feed Air Suspension Kit for Harley Twin Cam / Softail will allow you to control your ride height and rebound. Controlled by positive pressure at all times this system is easily adjusted at the flip of a switch for complete comfort for the riders weight or road conditions. Softail application gives up to approximately 4” to 5” of lift depending on stock or after market application.
The system includes:
- Two air cylinder machined from 6061 T-6 billet aluminum.
- Machined stainless steel rods and end caps.
- Stainless steel splashguard complete with air-control valve assembly fastened to it.
- DOT- approved 1/4” line and fitting.
- Switch harness.
- Air compressor.
- Hardware and line cutter.
- Complete with one year warranty.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Shop all Harley Davidson parts.
Platinum Bleed Feed Systems
One of the company’s bestselling packages is its ‘Bleed Feed’ system, which allows the rider to control both ride height and rebound. It is also easily adjustable at the flip of a switch for complete comfort for the rider’s weight or road conditions. The unit designed for use on all FL bagger models is the most popular of our bleed feed kits. Standard options include chrome, polished, powder coated or satin finishes. Powder coating in specific colors available by special request.
View our complete catalog.
There are no reviews yet.