Simple Air Ride System for Indian Chief 1999 to 2002 – Available in Polished or High Gloss Black Finish
Our Simple Air Ride System for Indian Chief 1999 to 2002 is made from the same quality components as our Bleed Feed kit. This system will allow you to control your ride height while remaining easily adjusted at the flip of a switch for complete comfort for the riders weight or road conditions.
The system includes:
- Two air cylinder machined from 6061 T-6 billet aluminum.
- Machined stainless steel rods and end caps.
- Stainless steel splashguard complete with air-control valve assembly fastened to it.
- DOT- approved 1/4” line and fitting.
- Switch harness.
- Hardware and line cutter.
- System comes complete with one year warranty.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- View all Indian parts.
- View our complete catalog.
Platinum Bleed Feed Systems
One of the company’s bestselling packages is its ‘Bleed Feed’ system, which allows the rider to control both ride height and rebound. It is also easily adjustable at the flip of a switch for complete comfort for the rider’s weight or road conditions. The unit designed for use on all FL bagger models is the most popular of our bleed feed kits. Standard options include chrome, polished, powder coated or satin finishes. Powder coating in specific colors available by special request.