Can-Am Spyder Front Air Ride System
Can-Am Spyder Front Air Ride System is made from the same quality components as our Bleed Feed systems. It allows you to control your ride height while remaining easily adjustable at the flip of a switch for complete comfort for the riders weight or road conditions. The front air ride system will give up to approximately 5” lift.
The system includes:
- Two air cylinder machined from 6061 T-6 billet aluminum.
- Machined stainless steel rods and end caps.
- Stainless steel splashguard complete with air-control valve assembly fastened to it.
- DOT- approved 1/4” line and fitting.
- Switch harness.
- Hardware and line cutter.
- System comes complete with one year warranty.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- View all Front Air Ride products.
The Bleed Feed is not the only system in the Platinum Air Suspension line-up as it also offers the Simple system, which features the same high-level of componentry as the Bleed Feed but does not offer rebound control. However, users are still able to control the ride height through pump and release pressure. The most popular of the Bleed Feed kits is the unit designed for use on FL Bagger models, and like all of Platinum’s offerings there is a wide choice of finishes on the shocks. As standard there is the option of chrome, polished, powder coated or satin finishes and by special request powder coating in the specific color choice of the customer.
View our complete catalog.
Manufactured by Bombardier Recreational Products.